Well, I got the boat wired up last night and couldn’t resist the urge to unfold it.

Here it is in it’s new found glory:

It was quite easy to unfold. It started like this:

Once I had all the wires in, I just opened it up like a book. Of course, after opening it, I realized I only have two hands, so I hollered for my daughter, and she came and helped out by holding the sides of the boat while I scrambled to attach the transom. Here’s a side view:

And lastly, here is a shot from behind/above:

In this shot, you can see the forward bulkhead and the nesting bulkhead in their positions, but there is still a lot of wiring to get done before I can start epoxying and fiberglassing.

Advertisements